I’m trying so hard to forget about you but I just can’t. I’m trying to be your friend but I know you don’t want that. I tell myself I don’t like you but who am I kidding. Constantly having you on my mind doesn’t help. When I message you it helps me forget about you because I’m not left alone to think about our memories. When I speak to you I’m living in the present and not those perfect nights that I call us.
R.I.P. The 2976 American people that lost their lives on 9/11 and R.I.P. the 48,644 Afghan and 1,690,903 Iraqi and 35000 Pakistani people that paid the ultimate price for a crime they did not commit
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself."
Sometimes I wonder whether I have any real intelligence or if I just have enough random bits of surface knowledge to bullshit my way through most things.
We learn, when it’s too late, that the value of life is in living it—to live every day and hour of it."